Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ready..set..go!!

hey you!

i'm back to uni life, and it sucks! i dunno whether it's just me or every one of my classmates is having this post-holiday syndrome and still wanting so bad to go back to holiday. but hey, this is life! nothing is easy. if we want something then we have to earn it. and it may not always a pleasant experience in the earning process, but i think the outcome will be very satisfying so it's worth to fight for, right?
for this blok i'm studying physiology and anatomy. my seniors and teachers said that they're hard subjects, and we have to really study hard about it to pass the exams. i hope i can be more diligent and  get good scores :)

my flirty purple textbook *sigh*
snacks kept me awake and sane during hours of studying LOL


anw, yesterday i went to Plaza Indonesia to with my mom. we wanted to pick my sister up. it turns out that when we arrived there (about 4 o'clock) she was going to see a movie, so we have to wait for her for at least 1 hour 45 minutes again. so mom and i decided to go window shopping. and it turned out to be real shopping haha!
we also went to bakerzin, which is one of my favorite cake shop ever, to have tea time.we ordered 2 macaroons which was chocolate and hazelnut. but i barely eat the hazelnut, bcs i was just way too sweet for me :( but the chocolate one was nice, and we also bought a slice of opera cake which was very delicious :9
 it was quite good, you know, spending a mother- daughter day :)



what was left of 2 macaroons, a slice of opera cake, lychee iced tea, and hot chocolate

a little something for me ;) thanks mom :*

No comments:

Post a Comment